Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Headlights Look Like Diamonds

Olla! I have been saying this alllllllllllll day long ^_^ haha I amuse myself. I know it's sick. So anyhow I got off work at 3'oclock thank you God for letting me survive it <3 JUMP FOR JESUS <3 And now I am just sitting here eating Wheat Thins >>>YUM<<< and listening to pandora. I have it on the Neutral Milk Hotel station.... best station ever you will learn many bands that you will just love if you listen to them! Go ahead create a new station! You know you want to! And I found this band Arcade Fire! I'm so sad I didn't know them sooner, SO GOOOOD. Listen to their song Tn The Back Seat! AMAZING and then listen to the song ^^^^ my title for blog post ^^^^^ Love their style so many influences! I mean really? What more could you ask for! In love!!!! Okay I think that is it for the day heres a stream of photos some mine some not :P













No comments:

Post a Comment