Saturday, October 22, 2011

Enough Said

There's this thing that happens at night. It is called getting tired, and boy was I tired last night. I told the friends I would go out though so I did.
Going out is so boring sometimes. If you just sit back and watch; you wonder... I hope I never act like that when I'm drunk, but you know you have. Then you have those catty girls. Enough Said. Stop judging and move along. Also everything is 10x better to the heavily intoxicated person, but you can't understand a word they are saying because you yourself are not making your liver work over time. Instead you are making that big mass up there ^^^ hurt because you can't stop being emo, wondering is your life is how you want it. All the while your pillow beckons you. Please- Please lay your head on my soft thread count, and you are so happy to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment