Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Patterned silk

I got this shirt a while back at the thrift store, and hadn't worn it yet! So I decided to when I went out with my mom and brother the other day. LOVE THEM <3 It is silk and so comfy <3 I wore it with some skinny beige cords, black Forever21 combat boots, thrifted leather animal print purse, and crystal crocodile earrings. I also got a set of 4 colored slap wrist watches before we went out! This is us eating at a restaurant food chain... it isn't that bad. It's called O'Charley's, a little more upscale from your normal american food chain restaurant... but my salmon was amazing! As well as my potato (^_^) 
p.s. I took off that giant glob of hydrogenated butter, and my arteries thanked me (^_~)












She's so pretty! She also got this dress from the thrift store I believe! Looks awesome on her

No comments:

Post a Comment