Friday, October 21, 2011

Wild Thing

I've been doing a lot of hanging out with friends lately. Especially at this wings place called Buffalo Wild Wings! It is so yummy! Theres just something about boneless wings that makes me so excited! With a nice fat tire. Yum. Though I rarely get those bc we always go on 2 dollar vodka night, but it's that nasty house vodka that is so weak tasting... BLEH. Another pictures when here are of childhood friends singing karaoke at a bar called O'lacey's Pub.... and then Me and my lover at this sweet place called Perfectly Frank's where they have crazy combination hotdogs! One is called the Elvis and it has peanut butter bananas and honey I want to say... or something else. lol but I so want to try that one. I've been there 3 times and tried something different each time, and it is all amazing. They also have these sweet potato fries covered in blue cheese and drizzled with honey... I mean EXPLOSION in your mouth. AHHHHHH anyhow pictures time (^_^)







my brother

friend Stan with my awesome slap watch!
sibling love <3
Travis singing the karaoke


Travis's wife Jennie she was so funny that night!














lover bug

1 comment: